All bungalows have been thoughtfully designed to ensure a perfect stay allowing guest to completely embrace the Round Top experience. All bungalows include:
- Plush King beds in each room.
- 1,200 thread count sustainably sourced Supima cotton linens
- Bath robes
- Hair dryers
- Google clocks with Spotify music
- Flat screen televisions in living room and bedrooms
- Complimentary WiFi
- Portable Bluetooth JBL speakers
- Fully equipped kitchens with gas range, microwave, Keurig with coffee and tea k-pods, full size refrigerator and walk-in pantry
- Washer and dryer in bungalow
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Bar area
- Living room with ample seating and auto-start gas fireplace
- Screened back porch with Carrara marble table, seating, ceiling fan and infrared heater.
We do not offer room or bell service however we do offer provisioning services if you would like to have your bungalow stocked with items prior to your arrival. A selection of provisioned items is available upon request and your order must be placed at least 7 days before arrival. In the event you need bell service, we can arrange for assistance as long as a request has been made 7 days prior to your arrival.
Some suggested services to enhance your stay:
- Relaxing and Rejuvenating In Room Massage – Massage therapist Gloria Beaman is available for house calls. Please text her on 979-204-6282. We recommend you book 48 to 72 hours in advance.
- Provisioning and Catering services available to Red Antler guests – Arrival snacks, Breakfast items, chef prepared dinners and any other catering needs – We can arrange it all! Everything from an arrival charcuterie board to breakfast to a celebratory birthday dinner complete with a custom cake. Contact Red Antler 979-271-2620. Please order 48 to 72 hours in advance of arrival.
- Floral arrangement delivery available – Flowers for celebrating a special occasion or just a little something to brighten the room, contact Heidie Jaster of The Nesting Company, 979-289-0007 or email@example.com. Please order at least 48 hours before arrival.
- Pool cabana reservation and setup ($150 per day)
- Bar setups
- Informational Local tours – If it’s a general tour to get the lay of the land or visits to local artist studios, Michelle Wilson is the one to call. This Round Top resident can open all the doors. Discover local shops or let Michelle curate an Antique shopping trip for you during the shows. Contact Michelle at 214-680-7573 or visit www.getaroundtop.com.
- Car Service to/from Austin and Houston airports or local transportation contact Randall Slinkard with Spirited Limousine Service at 979-261-1010
- Limo/Bus Service for local group transportation or to/from Houston or Austin with Action Limo 713-781-5466 (Phil)
- Security and Guarded Escort Services while in Round Top – Call Red Antler 979-217-2620.